Thursday 29th of July 2021

really sad case...

















New South Wales has recorded its fifth death from the COVID-19 Delta outbreak after a woman in her 50s was found dead inside her home in Green Valley in Sydney’s south west.


Key points:
  • The removalists travelled 300km from West Hoxton to Molong in the state's Central West
  • NSW Health said the woman had COVID-19 and was a close contact of another case
  • They have each been charged with breaching public health orders

The ABC understands the woman is the mother of twin removalists charged with breaching public health orders after travelling from Sydney to the Central West.

The brothers and another colleague received a call from NSW Health on Friday informing them that one had tested positive for coronavirus.

It is alleged the trio continued driving to Molong to finish the delivery.

A NSW Health spokesperson confirmed the woman's death and said she was a confirmed COVID-19 case and a close contact of another case


Read more:


NSW posted another 98 local coronavirus cases on Monday – coming on top of 97 last Friday, 111 on Saturday and 105 on Sunday. A total of 1340 people have officially contracted the virus since the first case – an unvaccinated airport limousine driver – was diagnosed in Bondi on June 16.


Read more:



FREE JULIAN ASSANGE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

and don't come back...

Racist far-right commentator Katie Hopkins has been deported after flouting Australia’s quarantine laws.

Hopkins was brought to Australia by Network Seven to join its reality television program Big Brother.

But she was dumped from the show after boasting about deliberating breaking hotel quarantine rules.


Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews described the behaviour as shameful and cancelled Hopkins’ visa.

“It was a slap in the face for all those Australians who are currently in lockdown and it’s just unacceptable behaviour,” Ms Andrews said on Monday.

“Personally, I’m very pleased she’ll be leaving.”

By Monday afternoon, Hopkins was reportedly on her way back to Britain.

NSW Police confirmed they had helped Australian Border Force transfer a woman to Sydney International Airport following the cancellation of her visa. She was bound for Britain, police said.

They also confirmed police attached to hotel quarantine had been notified of an alleged breach of public health orders at a Sydney hotel last Friday.

“Following inquiries, a 46-year-old woman was issued a $1000 Penalty Infringement Notice for not wear face covering yesterday (Sunday, July 18),” a NSW Police statement said.

Earlier, Ms Andrews appeared to blame the NSW government for Hopkins coming to Australia, with her entry granted on the basis of economic benefit.


But the federal government is ultimately responsible for issuing visas.

Questions have been raised over how Hopkins was allowed into the country.

She has described migrants as cockroaches, labelled Islam repugnant and called for a “final solution” in response to a terror attack.

During a round of television interviews, Ms Andrews was repeatedly pressed on how Hopkins was deemed a person of good character.

“She’s clearly not someone that we want to keep in this country for a second longer than we have to,” Ms Andrews said.

NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard said film and television production companies routinely submitted visa applications.

Mr Hazzard said so long as arriving passengers entered the country safely, covered their own quarantine costs and did not take the place of returning Australians, their requests were usually granted.

He was also shocked by Hopkins’ behaviour.

“To think she could think the measures we are taking to keep our community safe can be treated with such juvenile, imbecilic behaviour is mind-boggling,” Mr Hazzard said.

“To think that she thinks it is acceptable to put our staff at risk, and to put our broader community at risk, is completely abhorrent.


Read more:



and others suffer...

The loneliness of the pandemic lockdowns stirred up dark feelings Melbourne-based Emily Unity had worked very hard to overcome.

Key points:
  • New data shows more people are using crisis lines like Lifeline and other mental health services
  • Despite this, rates of suicide have not increased since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic
  • Figures also show rates of self harm for young women and girls on the rise

"Last year, it was the most intense period of loneliness I had experienced," she said.

"All my coping mechanisms I had accrued over 10 years of therapy just weren't working anymore."

If you or anyone you know needs help:

Now 24, Emily was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at 13 and had her first attempt at suicide at 14.

While traditional mental health therapy and medication brought some relief, online peer support communities showed her recovery was possible. 

"For me, the catalyst was finding people who really understood what I was feeling because they had lived it," she said.

New data from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare gives an insight into exactly how the pandemic has affected the mental health of Australians like Emily. 

Figures from the AIHW's National Suicide and Self-Harm Monitoring System show more people are using crisis lines like Lifeline and other mental health services since the crisis began, while there has also been an increase in ambulance attendances for suicidal thoughts and self-harm in both NSW and Victoria.

Lifeline Chairman John Brogden said there were more than 3,100 calls on Sunday from Australians at high risk of suicide, in line with the average daily number during the height of the pandemic last year.


Read more:


Read from top.


FREE JULIAN ASSANGE NOWªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªª!


Detectives are poring over CCTV and social media footage of an anti-lockdown protest in Sydney to identify the “halfwits” and “boofheads” that Police Minister David Elliott warned may have created a super spreader event.

As Sydney recorded its highest daily infections of the outbreak on Saturday, about 3500 so-called ‘Freedom’ protesters brought the CBD to a standstill for hours.

Several officers were injured as 57 people were arrested and about 90 fines issued as the rally which was promoted as being peaceful took violent turns.


NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian on Saturday evening condemned the behaviour and warned that the “full force of the law will be brought against anyone who engages in this type of illegal activity.”

“I am utterly disgusted by the illegal protesters in the city today whose selfish actions have compromised the safety of all of us,” Ms Berejiklian said.

“The protesters have shown utter contempt for their fellow citizens who are currently doing it tough.

“I want to thank the brave police officers who put their own safety on the line to ensure the protest action ceased.”

Thousands also gathered in Melbourne for what was believed to be its largest anti-lockdown demonstration so far in which flares were set off outside Parliament.


Read more:


FREE JULIAN ASSANGE NOW ¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢$$$!!!